Tell us you're not surprised, but we've inspected the track and short of taking JetSkis instead of our normal steeds, it's not safe to ride so we are POSTPONING S1R1 to Sun 13 March 2022. Not taken lightly; we had a BIG turn-out registered, and it would have been a spectacular day if the weather gods were kinder to us. So ... onto next time.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.